Re: [igraph] static flag at gcc

From: Guilherme Ferraz de Arruda
Subject: Re: [igraph] static flag at gcc
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 15:25:24 -0300

I tryed this:
set(CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS "-O2 -static -ligraph -lxml2 -larpack -llapack")

and got erros like this:
undefined reference to `igraph_weighted_adjacency'

i have installed the packages libatlas-base-dev, libarpack2-dev and
libxml2-dev like you said before, but got the same errors.
What i did wrong?

Thanks for all.

Guilherme.