Re: [igraph] igraph in R: graphml support disabled

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] igraph in R: graphml support disabled
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 10:36:54 -0400

Then most probably you don't have the libxml2-dev package installed.
Install this Ubuntu package, and then install igraph from R again. I
don't know rgedit, but probably there is nothing wrong with it. If it
still does not work, then install igraph by typing in the following
into R:

install.packages("igraph")

I hope this helps, tell us if not.

Best,