[igraph] about igraph_vs_t data type

From: Yi Cao
Subject: [igraph] about igraph_vs_t data type
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 06:04:10 -0700

Hello everyone,

      I am a little confused about the igraph_vs_t object.  I found that the function igraph_neighbour_size had a argument of igraph_vs_t object which were used to specify the vertices to be calculated. But what is exactly the igraph_vs_t object?  is igraph_vs_t *vs a pointer to a array-like object which are used to store the vetex id to be calculated?   And by the way, I want to calculate the degree of vertices, which one is better, the igraph_degree( ) or igraph_neighbour_size( ) ? Anyone got some ideas?  Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Yi