Re: [igraph] assortativity code

From: Marcel Salathé
Subject: Re: [igraph] assortativity code
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 14:33:16 -0400

On Apr 7, 2011, at 2:23 PM, Gábor Csárdi wrote:

> Another thing, in recent igraph 0.6 R packages, vertices and edges
> (and many other quantities) are numbered from one, not zero. Don't
> forget this!

This has actually cost me hours and hours of frustrations. (This is not a
critique - I love igraph and I'm extremely grateful for all the work the
developers put into it!!)

Is there a way in R to display a warning message whenever one loads the igraph
0.6 library? I think that would save a lot of people a lot of time in the
future.

Marcel