Re: [igraph] igraph-help Digest, Vol 58, Issue 2

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] igraph-help Digest, Vol 58, Issue 2
Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 10:39:56 -0400

0.6 is the version that is currently under development. You can get it here:
http://code.google.com/p/igraph/downloads/list

Just pay attention which file you download, because the C library, the
R package and the Python extension all have files here.

If you are using windows and need the R package, then please let me
know and I'll build one for you.

G.