Re: [igraph] Problem again

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] Problem again
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 10:23:03 -0400

Hi Moses,

from the manual:

        • curved

          Specifies whether to draw curved edges, or not. This
          can be a logical or a numeric vector or scalar.

          First the vector is replicated to have the same length as the
          number of edges in the graph. Then it is interpreted for each
          edge separately. A numeric value specifies the curvature of
          the edge; zero curvature means straight edges, negative
          values means the edge bends clockwise, positive values the
          opposite. ‘TRUE’ means curvature 0.5, ‘FALSE’ means curvature
          zero.

          This parameter is ignored for loop edges.

          The default value is ‘FALSE’.

          This parameter is currently ignored by ‘rglplot’.

Best,
Gabor