Re: [igraph] install igraph on mac

From: Yong Zou
Subject: Re: [igraph] install igraph on mac
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 15:59:53 +0200

Hello Tamas,

I realized that a successful installation of c code needs libxml2
manually, which seems not consistent with the system requirement.
After installation of libxml2, all other softwares (iPhoto, skype etc)
don't work properly, although igraph works.

After recovering the system, igraph doesn't work again. How can I do it?

Y.