[igraph] Question regarding node numbering

From: Yiorgos Adamopoulos
Subject: [igraph] Question regarding node numbering
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 21:09:08 +0300

Am I correct to understand that if I create two graphs in the same
application, one with n nodes and a second with m nodes, then the
nodes will be numbered from 0 to n-1 and from n to n+m-1?

I am using the C interface and am trying to understand how
igraph_vs_all() and friends work without passing a graph as an
argument. If I have two graphs, how is igraph_vs_all() going to
distinguish which set I want?

--
http://gr.linkedin.com/in/yiorgos