Re: [igraph] Help to install graph C library on Mac OSX Lion

From: Tamás Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] Help to install graph C library on Mac OSX Lion
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 15:26:05 +0200

Hi,

This has recently been discussed on the mailing list; basically, it's due to
some third party code incorporated in igraph which is not 100% valid C++ and
which makes the LLVM-based gcc compiler crash. The thread starts here:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/igraph-help/2011-07/msg00051.html

Here's a quick workaround:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/igraph-help/2011-07/msg00059.html

and here's the full patch which solves the issue (and which will be
incorporated in igraph 0.6):

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/igraph-help/2011-07/msg00053.html

Cheers,
Tamas