Re: [igraph] Memory limits

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] Memory limits
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 12:18:33 +0200

igraph is optimized for sparse networks, if you have an almost full
graph, you might as well just use an adjacency matrix.

To gain memory, you can load the edge attributes into memory only when
they are needed.

If you use R, then you might write to the R help mailing list about
memory tips in general.

Gabor