Re: [igraph] Better layout output in igraph

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] Better layout output in igraph
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 15:51:06 +0200

> Hi, have you now added support for curved edges to the trunk?
Actually, I've just commited a patch which adds support for curved edges in
the Python interface. You can use the edge_curved=... keyword argument or
the "curved" edge attribute. Positive numbers correspond to edges curved in
CCW direction, negative numbers correspond to CW curves, zero represents a
straight line. True means 0.5, False means 0, just like in the R interface.

I'm also planning to add an "autocurve" function which automatically assigns
a curvature value to multiple edges but keeps single edges straight, but I'm
not sure what is the best way to do that. Maybe I'll add a separate function
called autocurve() which takes a graph and adds the appropriate "curved"
edge attribute.

--
T.