[igraph] RES: Constraint(g) range

From: Carlos Eduardo
Subject: [igraph] RES: Constraint(g) range
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 18:59:37 -0300

Hi Diederik,

Very thanks about the answer and the valuable paper!

Since constraint(g) goes until 1.125, do you know how to standardize the
igraph output to this command? My aim is just to obtain a range from 0 to 1.
So, if I could divide all vertex outputs by the bigger output (in my case
1.1077098) it would be great!

Best,
Cadu