Re: [igraph] Matching actors pairs

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] Matching actors pairs
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 10:43:55 -0500

If I understand you right, you want the intersection of the two
graphs, where the nodes are matched based on their names. Then you
might be looking for the graph.intersection.by.name() function.

This, however, is included only in the not yet release 0.6 version.
You can download that here:
http://code.google.com/p/igraph/downloads/list

Be careful, because this version (the R package only) is not
compatible with the previous versions. It numbers vertices and edges
from 1 instead of 0.

Best,
G.