[igraph] graph.density => low, moderate and high value range

From: Carlos Eduardo
Subject: [igraph] graph.density => low, moderate and high value range
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 14:01:58 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

I am dealing with "graph.density" in an organizational network and I am not fiding information about what value range could be considered as low, moderate or high density (just an example about what I am looking for: low 0 to 0.25 / moderate 0.25 to 0.75 / high 0.75 to 1). I have checked several articles and I couldn't find any information about this.

Does anyone know any article, or even may tell me what I could consider as low, moderate and high density range?

Many thanks in advance,
Cadu