[igraph] Information flow Analysis in R

From: shahab
Subject: [igraph] Information flow Analysis in R
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 18:15:24 +0100

Hi,

I would like to apply kind of information flow analysis in a network.
Basically, I assign each node a label and then propagate that label
through directed edges .
The labels arriving in one node could be merged according to some
rules . An illustrative example of this is security type checking
system where two nodes are merged and the label of most nonrestrictive
(most secure node) takes over.
I just wonder is there any library /function included in igraph to
perform such analysis?

best,
Shahab Mokarizadeh
PhD Student