Re: [igraph] (no subject)

From: Tamás Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] (no subject)
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2012 21:26:12 +0100

Perfect, that was exactly what I wanted to do.

So the ii-Vector contains [e-1, e-2, ..., 0], where e are the number of edges.
-> from[ii[0]] - to[ii[0]] is the last added edge. Is that right?
from[0] - to[0] is the edge that was added first
from[1] - to[1] is the edge that was added second etc.

Refer to Appendix A.2.1 of my PhD thesis for a more detailed explanation:
http://hal.elte.hu/~nepusz/files/nepusz_thesis_2009.pdf

But you shouldn't need to know what the individual vectors do within igraph_t. Consider igraph_t as a black box that you manipulate only via dedicated igraph functions.

--
T.