Re: [igraph] read.graph do not upload my network

From: Tamás Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] read.graph do not upload my network
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 16:39:35 +0100

Hello,

This does not really seem like a valid GraphML file; it seems like a GEXF file
with the GraphML root tag. (I know this does not mean much to you if you have a
biology background). How did you manage to read it into Cytoscape? As far as I
know, Cytoscape does not support GraphML input natively. How did you produce
this GraphML file?

--
T.