[igraph] libxml2 install problem

From: 郑建华
Subject: [igraph] libxml2 install problem
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 05:57:17 +0000

Hello all

I am a newbie of IGraph library.

Now I have a problem when I use Igrahp. First I install python-2.7.3 in win7,then I installed python-igraph-0.6.win32-py2.7. At that time IGraph works well. But when I used the load(“a.graphml”) function, then the system told me an error of “GraphML support is disabled, Unimplemented function call”.So I checked the “igraph-help” for help.Then I know that igraph need libxml2 to read xml. So I download “libxml2-python-2.7.7.win32-py2.7” to install directly. However, it did not work. Then I uninstall IGraph, and installed it again( because I read the instruction of “if you want GraphML support, libxml2 must be installed in your system before compiling iGraph”). The problem is still in. But libxml2 was installed correctly, I can use it to parse a xml file.
I do not know whether Igraph cannot find the libxml2 module? How do I can fix the problem?
who can help me ?

Thanks a lot.

Zheng jianhua

8.13