[igraph] community detection

From: Sam Steingold
Subject: [igraph] community detection
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 11:31:31 -0400

Hi,
No matter what community detection I use (leading.eigenvector.community,
multilevel.community &c), I get just 2 communities (I have 7k vertexes
and ~3M edges).  I want many more smaller communities (even if less
modular), because this community detection is just one step in a long
process.
How do I limit the community size?
Is there a better way to ensure that I get many communities?
Thanks!
--
Sam Steingold (http://sds.podval.org/) on Ubuntu 12.04 (precise) X 11.0.11103000
http://www.childpsy.net/ http://dhimmi.com http://mideasttruth.com