[igraph] A single function to calculate clustering in bipartite networks

From: Simone Gabbriellini
Subject: [igraph] A single function to calculate clustering in bipartite networks
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 16:40:27 +0100

Hello list,

Here: http://igraph.wikidot.com/r-recipes#toc8

there are three clustering measures, namely ccbip, cclowdot and cctopdot that calculates clustering coefficients in bipartite networks.

I am trying to simplify these three functions into a single one which calculates the three values only for a set of nodes, either the top or the bottom one.

Do you have any hints on how to proceed? One of the networks that I have to analyze is 50000 nodes and 130000 links, so speed would be an asset.

Best,
Simone.

Sent from my iPhone. Please excuse brevity and odd typos