[igraph] Python Read_GraphML---Assertion Failed

From: Bradford Boyle
Subject: [igraph] Python Read_GraphML---Assertion Failed
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 18:45:15 -0500

I'm trying to read in a GraphML file containing the stongly connected
component of the PGP network of trust [1]. When I load the file

    g = Graph.Read_GraphML("pgp.xml")

I get the following error

    python: igraph_strvector.c:467: igraph_strvector_size: Assertion
`sv->data != 0' failed.

I am not really sure how to go about determining if this is an issue
with the GraphML file or an issue with the library; I have a core file
and can provide a stack trace.

I am running Ubuntu 13.04 with libigraph 0.6.5-4~ubuntu13.04.1 and
python-igraph 0.6.5-4.

[1]: http://graph-tool.skewed.de/static/performance/pgp.xml.gz

Bradford