Re: [igraph] "get.vertex.attribute(graph, name, index=V(graph))" ?

From: Qunawei Zhang
Subject: Re: [igraph] "get.vertex.attribute(graph, name, index=V(graph))" ?
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 11:48:50 -0400

Thanks.
I just had a try following your suggestions. Based on the result, it seems
that the "cc_seeds" are in the same order with "seedGenes"(which are
described by gene symbols). Is this what you did in your code, or I just
get such result by chance?

So the question is:
when a seedGene list is upload by "vids", will the output be in the same
order as seedGenes? If so, will other functions report the result in the
same way as the function "transitivity"?

cc_seeds=transitivity(myNetwork,type="local",isolates="NaN",vids=seedGenes)

Many thanks

Best
Quanwei