[igraph] plot igraph obj with ggplot2 obj

From: Lorena Pantano
Subject: [igraph] plot igraph obj with ggplot2 obj
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 18:11:57 -0400

Hi,

I would like to have a single figure divide in two, with one section showing an figure coming from igraph.plotting and another from ggplot2. I have been playing with viewports and grid.arrange, but nothing works.

I tried with pdf, and this works because it generates two pages, but I would like a png or jpg file to be put it in a html report, so can be integrated easily.

I am not posting any code because is not an error, it is just I would like to know if someone have done this before.

thanks a lot!

--
Lorena Pantano
Sent with Airmail