Re: [igraph] Very Basic help

From: Tamás Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] Very Basic help
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 12:04:37 +0200

Hi,

Are you using igraph from C, R or Python?

--
T.

From: Mani kant address@hidden
Reply: Help for igraph users address@hidden
Date: 20 June 2014 at 23:35:18
To: address@hidden address@hidden
Subject:  [igraph] Very Basic help

Hello All

I have just started with igraph recently and so my doubt is of very basic level.
Actually I am creating a graph and finding its adjacency matrix and that works fine.
Only I want to see if the adjacency list created is fine or not, earlier I was using Graphml files to see if the graphs are in desired shape or not but with large size that is inconvenient.
I couldn't find a way to print out the adjlist created, so a quick help about that will be really kind. (Writing it on console itself or on a file, both would do fine)

--
Manikant Prasad
Computer Science & Engineering,