Re: [igraph] Bridges between clusters

From: Tamás Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] Bridges between clusters
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 12:10:47 +0200

thank you very much for your fast answers. Based on the abstract of
Tamas paper this is exactly what i was looking for. Hopefully I can use
this for smaller networks in the future. Is it implemented in igraph for R?

It is implemented using igraph, but it does not use R - it uses the C core directly. The source code is available here:

https://github.com/ntamas/fuzzyclust

I haven't used it in a while so if it doesn't work with the current version of igraph, let me know and I'll try to fix it.

Best,

T.