[igraph] Centrality measure "integration" in iGraph/R?

From: Kai Pohl
Subject: [igraph] Centrality measure "integration" in iGraph/R?
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 08:55:14 +0200

Hello,

my task is to rebuild the project of the text "The stability of centrality measures when networks are sampled" from 2003 in R. With RStudio and iGraph. There is one centraity measure, called "integration", that is missing. My search in RStudio/iGraph and on Google was unsuccessful. Do you know where I can find that centrality measure or how I can program or import that function in my R-project?

Best regards
Kai