Re: [igraph] IGRAPH Features in Python

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] IGRAPH Features in Python
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2015 21:37:34 +0200

> There are some features of igraph in R that I don't know how to access in
> Python.  For example: degree.distribution, diameter, no of nodes and edges,
> etc.
These are all available as methods of the Graph object, i.e.

g = Graph.GRG(100, 0.2)
g.degree_distribution()
g.diameter()
g.vcount()
g.ecount()

.degree_distribution() gives you a Histogram object; if you want a simple
representation on the console, "print g.degree_distribution()" should do the
trick.

> I am especially interested in the minimum spanning tree which works
> with the function minimum.spanning.tree () in R.
g.spanning_tree()

Best,
--
T.