Re: [igraph] computing betweenness for weighted network

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] computing betweenness for weighted network
Date: Wed, 4 May 2016 15:59:55 +0200

> I didn't know about Nexus.  Is it still being maintained?
Well -- the server is operational, the API has not changed, so it
works, and we would probably fix it if someone reports that it is not
functioning properly. However, we haven't received any data donations
and probably lack the resources (bandwidth and storage space) to host
large-scale datasets on our servers.

T.