[igraph] Comparing Graphs with Different number of Communities and Verte

From: Lucas Venezian Povoa
Subject: [igraph] Comparing Graphs with Different number of Communities and Vertex
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2016 00:35:57 +0000

Hello Guys,

I am trying to compare two different graphs, with different sizes (number of vertex and edges) and different number of communities (calculated using fast greedy algorithm). I am trying to use the compare function, but I am receiving the following error:

Error in .Call("R_igraph_compare_communities", comm1, comm2, method, PACKAGE = "igraph") :
  At community.c:3074 : community membership vectors have different lengths, Invalid value

I need to compare these graphs, which are posted here. Do you know another way to do that? I have tried to trunk a graph but it is not working.

Thank you for your attention.

Lucas Venezian Povoa