[igraph] Community detect error in iGraph R

From: Rodrigo Matus Nicodemos
Subject: [igraph] Community detect error in iGraph R
Date: Fri, 5 May 2017 18:35:54 -0400

Hello,

I have a simple network I have generated on data I have.

g <- graph.formula(A-D:M, C-B:D:G:K, C-B:E, D-A:B:F:H:L, E-C:I:O, F-D:M, G-B:J:K, H-D:I, I-E:H, J-G, K:B:N, L-D:M:N, M-A:F:L, N-K:L:O, O-E:N, P)

 I have made the graph with this data and plotted it in R.

However, I get an error message when I try to determine the communities in this network.

eb <- cluster_edge_betweeness(g)
Error: could not find function "cluster_edge_betweeness"

or

wc <- cluster_walktrap(g)
Error: could not find function "cluster_walktrap"

Why is this happening?

Can I also plot the communities manually in R?

Thank you.

Rodrigo