Re: [igraph] how to change attributes to a randomly selected nodes of a

From: giorgio delzeri
Subject: Re: [igraph] how to change attributes to a randomly selected nodes of a network in igraph
Date: Fri, 12 May 2017 00:09:56 +0200

Ok, perfect!
Anyway, I think I was not so clear at describing wath the algorithm should must do.
there are only 4 compartment in total, A, B, C, D.
At the beginning of the algorithm, all nodes are in the compartment A.
The first sample turn 10 nodes from A to B, and this is the only part of the program that some of the nodes goes in B.
In the repaet until loop, some nodes turn from A to C, and some other from C to D.
However, you've been kind to devote your time to help me.
And, believe me, you helped me a lot!!