[igraph] cluster_edge_betweenness function

From: Thanos Mourikis
Subject: [igraph] cluster_edge_betweenness function
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2017 11:34:21 +0100

Dear All,

I am using igraph to do community detection using the cluster_edge_betweenness function. I didn’t manage to find any reference for two things:

  1. an explanation of the formula that calculates edge betweenness on a weighted graph

  1. the stopping criterion of the cluster_edge_betweenness function in igraph

Could anyone point me to a reference for any of these two points?

Many thanks in advance for your time and help.

Best,

Thanos