Re: [igraph] knn computation

From: Szabolcs Horvát
Subject: Re: [igraph] knn computation
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2018 21:10:08 +0100

Hi Filippo,

The message means that your graph has either self-loops (an edge
connecting a vertex to itself), or parallel edges connecting the same
two vertices. The function does not work on such graphs.  You need to
supply a simple graph—take a look at simplify().

Also, be aware that knn() does not compute the mean neighbour strength
for weighted graphs.  https://github.com/igraph/igraph/issues/987

Szabolcs