Re: [igraph] converting graph objects to data.frame

From: Filippo Santi
Subject: Re: [igraph] converting graph objects to data.frame
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2018 16:20:44 +0100

Dear Gabor,

I am using the function as_data_frame, but it returns the error related to as.data.frame.default(...) as I showed to you. I found it is in conflict with a 'dplyr' package function as.data.frame, despite the different spelling. I resorted imposing the :: operator to call the igraph's function.

Thank you again

Filippo

See as_data_frame

G.