[igraph] Preserve Edge Numbering

From: Viraj Parimi
Subject: [igraph] Preserve Edge Numbering
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2018 14:07:18 +0530

Hi,

I am currently removing random nodes from a graph G creating G'. I can preserve the vertex numbering by assigning ids to individual nodes. So in G' I can access the old vertex numbering as usual. But I wanted the same functionality with edges. The get_edgelist function gives the new edge list as it does not depend on my custom id assignment. Does anybody have any idea how to do this?

--
Viraj Parimi