[igraph] Things about ways to create ego-graph in python-igraph

From: Fan Yang
Subject: [igraph] Things about ways to create ego-graph in python-igraph
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2018 06:24:01 -0400

Dear igraph developers,
I am Fan.  I found ego_graph in NetworkX and make_ego_graph in igraph R which are all applied to create the ego graph but I cannot find any functions in python-igraph to deal with the ego graph. What should I do to create ego graph in python-igraph?
 I requested that issue on the github and then I obtained the answer that "Using graph.neighborhood() with the appropriate parameterization, in combination with graph.induced_subgraph()".
But I am still quite confused about that since there is no such example in igraph. Would it possible to provide me an example for that?
I am looking forward to receiving your reply.
Best,
Fan