Re: [igraph] Efficient way to predict a network outage after a node dele

From: Szabolcs Horvát
Subject: Re: [igraph] Efficient way to predict a network outage after a node deleting
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2018 16:35:27 +0200

There are functions to compute minimum or minimal vertex separators. Separators are vertex sets whose removal disconnects the graph (or increases the number of connected components).  You may find these functions useful.

https://igraph.org/r/doc/min_st_separators.html
https://igraph.org/r/doc/min_separators.html