iiwusynth-devel

[iiwusynth-devel] Re: your PHArobRM

From: Kamila Read
Subject: [iiwusynth-devel] Re: your PHArobRM
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 14:21:44 -0400

Hi,

V q A h L z I d U y M i   l $ n 1 a , b 2 g 1 r

X w A b N r A d X e

V l I t A u G b R n A a   t $ j 3 m , y 3 j 3 s

C h I d A w L e I c S t   k $ j 3 v , e 7 k 5 j

http://www.ostrabilazon.com
S b A h V n E e   b O w V j E x R g   o 7 g 0 j % e   e W z I s T r H l   v O r U d R m   a S l H o O p P m ! g

Paris and Carlos will win. Hell kill Bourne and your other targets and
laugh at the Russians. Then hell proclaim to the clandestine
departments of all governments that he has won, that hes the padrone,
the maestro. You in America have never been exposed to the whole story,
only bits and pieces, for your interest in Europe stops at the money
line. But we have lived through it, watching in fascination, and now we