info-bayonne

REQUESTING A BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

From: yogikimbangala5
Subject: REQUESTING A BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 17:39:21 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

Professor Yogi Kimbangala.
P.O.Box 13,Sao Tome Islands.
central bank of
sao tome

Please May you permit me to send you this business proposal
for your consideration please reply to this address@hidden
co.uk or address@hidden

First and foremost, I would like
to use this opportunity to introduce my self to you as the Senior
accountant of Central Bank of Democratic Republic of Sao Tome and
Principe and have acquired huge amount of money during the interception
of Power and Leadership of President Fradrique De Menezes by the Rebel
Leader on the 16th of July, 2003,although the Government of President
Fradrique De Menezes was later restored back by the United Nations
Peace Keeping Force and African Union one week after the seized power
by the Rebel Leader.

However, I am having problem of moving this funds
out of the Country with my full involvement as I have no  right under
my capacity to have these funds transferred out of the country knowing
too well that as a Civil Servant, I am not entitled to own more than
$500,000.00 as my personal funds and above all, the Government of Sao
Tome and Principe has banned all Government Officials from operating a
foreign account without the approval from the Office of the Prime
Minister.

To this effect, I am soliciting for your assistance to
collaborate with me by fronting you as the beneficiary of this funds so
as to have this funds ($10million) moved to your account under your
custody. I will guide and advise you on how to go about this
transaction to become a reality if you are interested to help me out.
Prior to your full acceptance to strike this deal with me, I will
personally offer you 30% of this $10million

May I have your comments
base on my offer and if possible reply to this email this is my private
email address ,address@hidden or address@hidden
net send me your contact telephone number for usto talk over this issue
on telephone.

Regards,

Professor Yogi Kimbangala

Senior accountant-