info-bayonne

PROMOTIONAL PROGRAM

From: europe_lotto1
Subject: PROMOTIONAL PROGRAM
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 17:06:00 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

PROMOTIONAL PROGRAM
WROM:
RESKPNKMBIPBARHDMNNSKVFVWRKJVZCMHVIBGDADRZFSQHYUCD
WINNING NOTICE FOR
CATEGORY "A" WINNER

Dear Lucky Winner,

       RE: BONUS LOTTERY
PROMOTION PRIZE AWARDS WINNING NOTIFICATION

We are pleased to inform
you of the result of the just concluded annual final draws of EURO
LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL Lottery programs. The online cyber lotto draws
was conducted from an exclusive list of 25,000 e- mail addresses of
individual and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random
computer search from the internet, no tickets were sold. After this
automated computer ballot, your e-mail address emerged as one of two
winners in the category "A" with the following:

INTERNATIONAL PRIZE
AWARD DEPT.

REF Number:   AZG/231-ILGI0431/05
BATCH No:
AZG/15/096/TVFS
TICKET No:      20511465463-7644
SERIAL No:      472-
9768-98
LUCKY No:       8-66-97-22-65-99

You as well as the other
winner are therefore to receive a cash prize of  1, 000, 000. 00. Euros
(One million Euros only) each from the total payout.
Your prize award
has been insured with your e-mail address and will be transferred to
you upon meeting our requirements, statutory obligations,
verifications, validations and satisfactory report. To begin the claims
processing of your prize winnings you are advised to contact our
licensed and accredited claims agent for category "A" winners with the
information below:

To file for your claim, please contact our /your
processing agent
Mr.  Pascal Green

TEL: +31-643-969-554
FAX: +31-847-
558-932
Email:  address@hidden

NOTE:
All winnings must be
claimed not later than 14 days. After this date all unclaimed funds
would be included in the next stake. Remember to quote your reference
information in all correspondence. You are to keep all lotto
information away from the general public especially your reference and
ticket numbers. (This is important as a case of double claims will not
be entertained). Anybody under the age of 18 and members of the
affiliate agencies are automatically not allowed to participate in this
program.

Please note;
You are hereby advise to send us the following;
1. Your full name and address
2. Your personal phone and fax number,
and
3. Your winning numbers.
address@hidden

Congratulations once more from our members
of staff and thank you for being part of our promotional program.

Yours truly,

Ruth Hudson
Lotto CoordinatorPROMOTIONAL PROGRAM
WROM:
DJBLVLMHAALPTCXLYRWTQTIPWIGYOKSTTZRCLBDXRQBGJSNBOH
[...]

FROM:
GOVERNMENT ACCREDITED LICENSED LOTTERY PROMOTERS.