info-bayonne

Re[4]: If you don't love everybody, you can't sell anybody

From: lin jansen
Subject: Re[4]: If you don't love everybody, you can't sell anybody
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 10:28:46 +0000

Hello,

vviiaaaaaggrrra and other mmmmeeeeeddsss
http://isizukp.kepidaymed.com/?a=1538okr ccchheaappp pppprrriiicccceessss

fighting over a ball.  Darya Alexandrovna, hearing a scream in
the nursery, ran in and saw a terrible sight.  Tanya was pulling
Grisha's hair, while he, with a face hideous with rage, was
beating her with his fists wherever he could get at her.
Something snapped in Darya Alexandrovna's heart when she saw
this.  It was as if darkness had swooped down upon her life; she
felt that these children of hers, that she was so proud of, were
not merely most ordinary, but positively bad, ill-bred children,
with coarse, brutal propensities--wicked children.
She could not talk or think of anything else, and she could not
speak to Levin of her misery.
Levin saw she was unhappy and tried to comfort her, saying that
it showed nothing bad, that all children fight; but, even as he
said it, he was thinking in his heart: "No, I won't be
artificial and talk French with my children; but my children
won't be like that.  All one has to do is not spoil children, not
to distort their nature, and they'll be delightful.  No, my