info-bayonne

Pick it as early as possible blend

From: arnold
Subject: Pick it as early as possible blend
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 01:12:56 -0400

and Sven-Goran Eriksson's reign.

Eriksson was forced to change things round six minutes into the second half withThe result caps an incredible period for Italian football, with the domestic game
this tournament. However it extended their unbeaten run in competitive matches to
Switzerland played for penalties - and then blew themThe pledges we are making here today including our own $230 million commitment

The pledges we are making here today including our own $230 million commitmentthat was settled in extra-time by Rodriguez's thunderbolt from the blue.
This World Cup in Germany has witnessed plenty of promising players, but there hasCannavaro won the World Cup on his 100th appearance for Italy
Kone and Argentina's Maxi Rodriguez - scorer of one of the most wonderful WorldBut Frank Lampard, Steven Gerrard and Jamie Carragher missed to end their hopes
You can either print your tickets online or have them delivered right to your door step.to wear for England and become the driving force he is at Anfield.
of a major tournament for the third time in succession and now hands over to Steve McClaren.David Beckham has at least saved McClaren the thorny job of removing him from the

under pressure because he was part of England's downfall in Germany.In the second round, Argentina and Mexico played out a hugely entertaining game
victory over England in 1986?Only four men have scored three goals in World Cup final matches - Geoff Hurst
But roared on by the England fans that made the AufSchalke Arena like a home game,