info-bayonne

Go on the rise

From: Raquel Avila
Subject: Go on the rise
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 16:05:53 -0120

We=re glad to propose a new offer you will definitely accept. It is an
incredible occasion to makemoney without the risk of losing them. We assure
you, it is a stable agreement without any demur.

We have got thoroughly tested note according to the new rise on the market
tomorrow. We await  some striking news to be released on Tuesday, Nov 14, and
these news will blow (M_B_W_C .PK) up through the roof!! The cause is that
(M_B_W_C) is rapidly climbing up but you can take a position to dig in and
share the success. The price gonna be mad on the way up, join it now while it=s
low and get richier.
Feature: Mobile Airwaves New (M_B_W_C . PK)
Currently: Around O.05
Projected: O.20
And remember, such an occasion may not last long.

Don=t boast of your preceding achievement; show what you can do now! Once you
put your money in, you=ll see earning greenbucks with (M.B.W.C .PK) is a very
nice and easy job with no need to feel worry on it.