info-cgicc

List Moderators wanted

From: Stephen F. Booth
Subject: List Moderators wanted
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 09:14:08 -0400

A while ago I changed these lists from an open posting policy to a
subscribers-only posting policy to attempt to reduce the spam content.
However, mail sent to the list from non-subscribers is still held for
review.  Unfortunately, the spam situation is out of control and each of
these three lists receives between 4 and 10 spam messages per day.  I no
longer have to time to wade through these messages every day, and I am
looking for some help.  Is there anyone who would like to be a list
moderator and help me filter all the crap that comes in?

-Stephen