info-chinese

[Info-chinese] Re: CjtALlS new

From: Crina Cordes
Subject: [Info-chinese] Re: CjtALlS new
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 00:52:53 -0700

Hi

C l I z A w L j I r S o
V h I b A n G t R l A t
X f A i N v A k X x
V y A n L g I f U t M h

http://www.upfieldlopre.com
porcupin
caddi
quinin
ingloriou
debu
you. On a best-efforts basis. You give me the information I need, I
deliver it to London, and whether or not the blackbird accepts my
clients offer, you still receive the balance of the three million.
But you could disappear before then, couldnt you?
Have me watched as youve been doing, have me followed to London and
back. Ill even call you with the names of the airlines and the flight