info-chinese

[Info-chinese] Re [21]:

From: Joseph Reyna
Subject: [Info-chinese] Re [21]:
Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2006 13:52:23 -0600

An anticlimax, but things could worse. "It doesnt blur a much as that pencil-line, but its worse than the ballpoint-ink line.

He lifted it over his head. Paul wondered what would happen if he broke the window again and screamed for help again. And now, Paulie, youre going to be a good little Do-Bee and follow the scenario. What you did was to pull me out of the wreck when I crashed my car and stick me back in the crib again.

" This time when he pushed the tongue there was a flat click from inside the lock and the jut of metal slid a quarter of an inch into the door. "It wont take them long to come back.

Mostly he just sat, smelling sweet cool air instead of the bedrooms stale indoor smell, sly with sickroom undertones, listened to the drip of the icicles, and watched the cloud-shadows roll slowly and steadily across the melting field. Then an unexpected idea came, a new one which opened a whole new avenue of thought.