info-chinese

[Info-chinese] FOR YOUR GOOD EFFORTS

From: ezeife Solomon
Subject: [Info-chinese] FOR YOUR GOOD EFFORTS
Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2006 16:54:36 +0200

Dear friend

It's been long I heard from you.

Well, I just want to use this medium to thank you very much for your earlier
assistance to help me to raise funds for the contract that was awarded to me by
the Benin

government without any positive outcome. I am obliged to inform you that I have
succeeded in receiving the contract at last with the help of a new partner from
India who

gave me the mobilisation fee to secure the contract.

Everything was perfectly done because we strike a deal with one of the Lady
accountant who works with the Federal Ministry of Finance (FMF)here and she
rendered a

tremendous help to me. My new partner initiated this idea and everything worked
out successfully.I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me
in the

transaction despite that it failed us somehow. In appreciation i have decided to
compensate you with the sum of $1,200.000.00 raised by me in a form of an
international

bank draft (One million, two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars only ).This
is from the profit i got from the contract. I did this simply to show you that
it is good to do

good things to the right people always.

Presently, I am in India for an Investment project. Meanwhile, I will be sending
you e-mail from time to time to know if you have received the money or not.
Contact my Pastor in Benin republic, Cotonou, Rev.walele  Zeou on his telephone
line or email address. Introduce yourself and furnish him with the following
information so

that he can be able to maill your draft to you at your expense.He has been very
much of assistance to me during my trying period.It excaped my mind to give him
the

registration and delivery cost which is not much anyway.

Mailing address
Telephone number
Fax number

You can reach Rev.walele Zeou through his personal phone number in below

Cotonou. +229-93-009737

E-mail address: address@hidden

Please do let me know immediately you receive the money so that we can share the
joy together getting the contract at last after suffering at that time. In the
moment, I am

very busy here in India .

So feel free to get in touch with  Rev.walele Zeou so he can despatch the draft
to you.

With My Best Regards,
Engr. solomon Ezeife.