info-chinese

[Info-chinese] European

From: Olivia Cole
Subject: [Info-chinese] European
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 09:25:31 +0200

Govi is, under the circumstances,certainly the easiest way of dealing with the question. OF THE MOVEMENT OF AIR ENCLOSED IN WATER. Atthe same time, I cannot but admit that the solution of thedifficulties proposed by Prof. in Bologna--till his death, which tookplace at Correggio, February 11, 1511. On that day the earth shalldeclare her tidings, for that thy Lord will inspire her. 1379 also seems torefer to Leonardos journeys in Southern Italy. And it is impossible towalk to the high summit on account of the rough and perilous ascent. )There can be no doubt that the descriptions of the Deluge in theLibro di Pittura (Vol. with what hope may they expect areward of their merit? Nothing else occurs to me; always yours to command. 1379 also seems torefer to Leonardos journeys in Southern Italy. OF THE MOVEMENT OF AIR ENCLOSED IN WATER. It is, at any rate, a merely hypothetical statement. The Lord Ippolito, Cardinal of Este at Ferrare. 1379 also seems torefer to Leonardos journeys in Southern Italy. It is singular that the words first written in 1. which they well may settle rather than I . as the former one and it is possible that they arefragments of the same letter. Its summit is formed likethe crater of Vesuvius. Atthe same time, I cannot but admit that the solution of thedifficulties proposed by Prof. _Predica_ probably stands as an abbreviationfor _predicazione_ (lat. And in the same way, in those countries which lieto the East. In 1512 he becamethe head of the Florentine Republic. The Dukedomof Bari belonged to the Sforza family till 1499. FERRARA, _Descrizione dell Etna con la storiadelle eruzioni_ (Palermo, 1818, p. I greatly rejoice most Illustrious Lord atyour. The nextrecords of the mountain are from the years 1533 and 1536. 90:--his readingdiffers from mine) under the title of Description of a landscapenear Lake Como. Draft of a letter to Francesco Melzi, bornl493--a youth therefore of about 17 in 1510. in Bologna--till his death, which tookplace at Correggio, February 11, 1511. The nextrecords of the mountain are from the years 1533 and 1536. CAMPORIS publication: _Nuovi documentiper la Vita di Leonardo da Vinci. 3-4, was obviously written later than the draft herereproduced. The letter written withreference to this affair, No. The passage runsthus: _Jo sono quasi al fine del mio letizio che io o con miefratetgli . The Lord spokenof in this letter, is no doubt Lodovico il Moro. 1348, is undoubtedly earlier than theletters Nos. XXII des Memoires couronnees et Memoiresdes savants etrangers. II, that the following note existed on the same leaf in MS.