info-chinese

[Info-chinese] trite quickie

From: Carol Self
Subject: [Info-chinese] trite quickie
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 23:10:48 -0200

The electricity eventually and inevitably grounds back to its source,Darby followed the analogy.
That is adefinite application of your frequency, for its a thing.
Of course I have my dogs; and I love them, she replied.
And again it should beadded, only more so.
The hereness of it is what has come to seem most real. That is adefinite application of your frequency, for its a thing.
Socially, democracy is the closest thing to real evolution. Tour own thoughts are of importance to you, said Anne.
I had, apparently, brought up a good point. It is a very good thing to teach children to pray, contributed Anne.
It cant spark outside its own source or substance.
This was one of the occasions when our trivialities led into somethingmore serious-minded.
Strip off its threedimensions, and there is still left conductivity.
Has it not all beensqueezed into one small Pullman compartment!
Im willing to acknowledge its a pretty good picture.
The suicide is the fellow who is not winingto accumulate as much as possible.
White herself is now getting her reward for not finding a place inthe universe to slump! Others were outlined for us butbriefly; just touched upon. And I, with Joan holding her breath in the seat beside me, had a sense oftremendous speed.
Especially those of lower degrees than his own. For that you have to get closer tothe man-degree.
It would seem that, in third time, present, past andfuture somehow coalesce. An amoeba does not come backas an individual.
How many, have reached the supremedegree? That is one of thetruths that has made Christian Science live.
The lowest degrees of consciousness come back to our plane without muchindividualization. The other aspect tells us that space is that inwhich we move. And more ticks were just around the corner of thefuture, but they were unanticipated by you.