Re: [Info-gnupedia]happy new year

From: Oleg Izyumenko
Subject: Re: [Info-gnupedia]happy new year
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 14:50:34 +0300

Hey Norman!

Did you mean Chinese New Year? ;) As to my articles - I already wrote
two: one is about constructed international language Esperanto, and the
other is about its creator Ludovic Lazarus Lamenhof. Hector said they're
defining very important issues right now and that it'll take a week or
so. Probably then my articles will be put on the Net as a part of
GNUPedia. At least I hope so... I'd like to hear from you, guys, what
are you writing about?

The best regards! ;)

Oleg